Friday, September 08, 2006

An Answered Prayer!

Wooohoo! God is soooo good! So many people have been praying about my visa, and so I want to make sure everyone knows what has happened. Earlier this week the plan was to go to the embassy in Bratislava today (Friday) and apply for our visas. On Thursday, we discovered the embassy was closed on Fridays and we planned to go on Monday. In light of this, I spent lots of my free time making sub. plans.

This morning, when all of you thought I would be going to get my visa, the embassy called ICSB and asked us not to come. They said they were reviewing our case and would get back in touch with us in a few days. Needless to say, we were all disappointed with the news and I was a tad bit frustrated.

And then, this afternoon, the embassy in Bratislava called back to let us know they would be able to grant our visas on Monday! So, the trip is back on, and we think we will leave with visas! I am so excited and I know that it is because of your prayers and the prayers of others that these official's hearts have been softened to our needs! Please continue to pray for a smooth trip!

THANKS!

No comments:

<