Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My Birthday


Sunday was my birthday! I know it's shocking, but I'm now in my late 20's, whatever that means! Here are some things I'm thankful for:

1. A warm, fuzzy bathrobe
2. A bag full of chocolate covered apple slices
3. A handful of Reese cups!
4. Being sung to by over half the high school students at church on Sunday morning.
5. Being sung to by one of my favorite families in America - one wearing ski goggles. (I think that's a birthday first, by the way.)
6. Eating out at the Greek restaurant.
7. Laura's amazing cake.
8. Sara's somewhat amazing pictures.
9. A birthday party with my calculus class which included a cake that was supposed to be me - my hair was made with sushi rolls dyed pink.
10. Quentin thinking I'm 37!

2 comments:

Daphne said...

Happy Birthday - I knew it was sometime soon - Sorry I didn't get any kool-aid in the mail this year before your birthday! I am enjoying your blog - thanks for keeping it up this year!!

Lisa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (really late)! I miss you. NUMB3RS reminds me of you every time I watch it. No one else is quite as fun to watch with as you are.

Will I see you this summer? I hope I will!

<