Sunday, November 11, 2007

Bible Study Party and First Snow!

Last year was one of the warmest winters on record in Central and Eastern Europe. As I recall, it only flurried twice. I have been hoping that we'd see some more of the white stuff this year, but I had no idea it would come this early. As we exited church this morning I could hear excited screams of the kids going through glass doors into what was becoming a winter wonderland. I haven't ventured very far outside this afternoon, but I thought you all deserved a picture! Ok, I admit I took the second one from behind a screened window!

On a completely unrelated note, those of you who have played the animal game with me in the past will appreciate the picture of some 10th grade girls, and another teacher and I acting like moose (Is it meese, or mooses, or just plain moose? I'm not absolutely sure, but I'm going to stick with moose!)

1 comment:

Janet said...

Love it! Maybe it will be the coldest winter on record this year! Love the moose picture....or whatever they are.

<