Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Making Sushi

I have two students in my AP Calculus class and today they took a test - yuck! Half my class came after school yesterday for a little extra help (ok, just one student). Little did I know that after explaining differentials to Emily I would get my own lesson! That's right, Emily brought the supplies and taught me how to make sushi. I wouldn't get too impressed; I'm not sure I could do it again, but I thought you guys might like a few pictures of the adventure.

1. Emily and I, building sushi.
2. Me with my sushi - impressive, huh!
3. My roommate Sara trying the sushi - she said it was good, I choose to believe her!

4 comments:

Janet said...

OK, Em, why didn't you taste it? Was it just a rice mixture? Fish? Raw or cooked? I am surprised you didn't try it. Emily, your student, is a cutie!

Emily said...

I did taste it! I took home an entire roll - there are just no pictures of that part. Inside there was a rice mixture with some fish flavoring.

Janet said...

OK....just wasnt' sure since you said Sara said it was good. It made it sound like you didn't try it. After all of Emily's efforts I'm glad you did! That was very nice of her.

Janet said...

Are you going to fix sushi when you come home?

<