Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Vienna ... not the sausage!



As of last Saturday, I have now visited a grand total of two European countries. I went with several other teachers from ICSB to Vienna! We had quite the adventure and ended up spending almost 2 hours in stand-still traffic outside the border crossing. Apparently, there were a lot of other people travelling to Vienna with us! The highlights of my trip included my first shopping trip to H&M, a peppermint mocha frappuccino at Starbucks, getting to reunite with several teachers from the Vienna Christian School, and a short visit to the summer palace! It was a welcome change from Budapest and all the preparations for the first day of school.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Great pictures! I love the pose in front of the statue. If I come to visit, will you take me on a tour? Praying for you every day!
Much love to ya!

<